Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Vetty, vetty hot.

My brain is literally fried from too much heat and sun today.

I've been to the pool twice. And every time I have to run outside to take the dog out or put trash out or whatever the reason, I have to give myself a good pep talk and promise myself it will all be over soon.

And this is my excuse for posting pics tonight instead of trying to form intelligent sentences. Enjoy!



The house. You can see R and J in the window there...or at least, the paper versions of them.



Our first peak of the bay as we crest the hill on our walk.



Baby feet!



The bay.



Our pier, or the bridge as J calls it. It's normally COVERED in seagulls (or baygulls) and always covered in oodles of pooh. There's often a dead, meatless crab or two as well. Today, of course, the day I have my camera, the gate was locked and I couldn't get out on it for good pictures of crab carcasses. Maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment