Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bored and itchy.

Oof.

It's so late again.

Today was pretty uneventful.

The baby is talking more and more. And now he only eats for me as well.

I'm so special.

I made two batches of granola today and I cleaned all the hardwood in this house. And I have to say, that I hate hardwood floors. I don't know why people like it. I don't mind cleaning it, but every time I do I can't help but think, how is this easier than carpet? It's not. You can't convince me that it is, because I don't believe you.

The granola is for the trip that is planned for Thursay. SNOBBY NANNY VACAY!!!!!!

The family is leaving as early as possible on Thursday morning and I am, Lordwilling, heading to Boston for the weekend.

I hung out with R a while this afternoon and took her and the baby to the pool.

We found all the regular people who live in the community. I guess the ones who have jobs don't get down there until after 5, so today we got to meet some white people and a Muslim family. Even the late afternoon lifeguards are more relaxed.

The kids interacted with each other, not like the early crews that ignore each other completely.

And tonight I am just too tired to convey any other thoughts I might have had today.

I need to change out of my bathing suit, which I have gotten into the habit of wearing for the rest of the day after the pool, and as a result my chlorine/bleach allergy is slowly returning...

It's been safe for me to swim in the pool for a few years now, but I have a feeling my taking advantage of it is going to ruin it for me. I better run!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think hardwood floors are easier, but they're much less GROSS! You can actually get them clean, whereas carpet, even after you vaccuum it and steam clean it and all that other shiz, is still disgusting! It's also better for peeps with allergies.

    ReplyDelete