Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Woohoo!!!

The kids stayed at their aunt's house tonight. Only Monkey and E are here.

GUESS WHO'S SLEEPING IN TOMORROW?!?!

T is going to be discharged tomorrow and I think they might even name the baby.

I already posted today, so I won't torture you with a full entry here, but I just wanted to tell you all that, thank you for praying and let you all know that even though I loathe and despise PennDOT, even though I felt like I need three whiskeys after my morning, my afternoon and evening more than made up for it.

I try not to divulge too much of what goes on at the Youth Group meetings because, number one, it's a meeting for those involved and I'm sure you don't want a recap, and number two, because usually I get home late and am tired and can't remember half the night anyway.

So I won't detail the evening, but I just wanted to say that my skipping over those meetings is not in any way to slight them. Since I don't make it to church regularly, they are my time of fellowship and worship and prayer in the body, and I know that can't replace church; I need to go, but until I can these are very precious times and I love them. I love the people, I love our conversations, the lessons, the prayer and the laughing.

I guess the number three reason I skip them here is that they are my moments, not nanny moments, and I want to keep them.

Thanks for those Youth Group!

Now, on with the sleeping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment