Thursday, May 3, 2012

You don't even need to bother with this one.

Where to begin...?

Just a few short hours ago I pulled Tiny Peanut's blanket off him while he slept peacefully in his car seat in order to wake him for his feeding. His eyes flew open and looked right at me angrily, in a perfect imitation of Monkey's angry face.

Tonight, E and T went out for dinner and drinks for the first time since Tiny Peanut was born. Their plan was to party all night til the cows come home, but they only made it until a little after 11 and I was still feeding the little squealer. He's so snuggly.

On the snobby front, and what I mean by that is, let's talk about me, I have been sticking close to home on my days off. I've paid off two more debts in full and I am still battling with the district court of Whitehall, who I am pretty sure wants me to tear all my beautiful hair out.

More importantly, I've finished watching the entire Harry Potter series and still more importantly, I've had some great conversations with so many people lately. With T, with friends from church, with old friends.

Some were greater than others, but they were all pretty awesome.

Much more fulfilling than this awful Lifetime movie that keeps distracting me. I would turn it off, but it's almost over and its end will mark my time limit on writing tonight.

Regretfully, even though it has been so long since I wrote, I don't have the energy for it tonight. My energy is all bottled up on a shelf. I'm saving it for an emergency. Tomorrow R has a show at school and we are all going to see it.

I will be more faithful to you, my faithful readers, through the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment